NTTC-HP Auditorium, June 29-30, 2017
This is a two-day program especially designed for health sciences faculty members to capacitate them effectively
implement outcome-based teaching learning strategies. Participants will develop their own teaching-learning repertoire based on given instructional designs.
Target workshop participants: 60 faculty members of health sciences schools
- Distinguish the basic features of best-evidence teaching-learning strategies following the OBE curriculum and instructional designs.
- Given sample instructional scenarios:
- Formulate appropriate technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK)
- Create relevant cases, triggers, and problems for a variety of TL strategies
- Demonstrate effective facilitating skills
- Express appreciation of the OBE design as a
curriculum, instructional, and quality assurance
The workshop is limited to 60 participants Please confirm availability of slots prior to payment. There will be no ONSITE Registration Participants are considered duly registered only after submission of proof of payment.
For Inquiries, feel free to contact us at the National Teacher Training Center for the Health Professions UP Manila
Tel No. 5210899 ask for Ricky or Bheng
You may send email through email@example.com
Or visit our website https://sites.google.com/site/nttchp/NTTCHP
Please see the attached PDF form below for more details.